June 14, 200917 yr comment_351975 G'Day all, Alright, I currently have a 4A-C motor with a 32/36 Downdraft Weber installed (without choke). Now that we are entering winter, those early morning cold starts are becoming difficult. I'm hoping those of you out there can give advice on the best style of choke to use and the easiest way to install it. All information is appreciated. Stewart. Report
June 14, 200917 yr comment_352123 Did the motor have an automatic choke before??? Try depressing the accelerator before starting and see if thats any better... Report
June 14, 200917 yr comment_352126 Your weber may or may not have chokes on it. Some webers have mechanical chokes, others have solenoid or thermatic chokes. I would guess that yours is a mechanical choke unit that's had them removed, it's quite common to try get more grunt out of them. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now