June 19, 200917 yr comment_353227 on my ae71 there are center caps i have 3 i need one more just curious if u guys know where is easy to pick em up or if anyone has one for sale or something? ill post a pick I'm also on the gold coast thanks Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353236 on my ae71 there are center caps i have 3 i need one more just curious if u guys know where is easy to pick em up or if anyone has one for sale or something?ill post a pick I'm also on the gold coast thanks G`day mate, there are two types of these caps. one has a raised centre and one has a sort of concave centre. I`ve got both here that are in reasonable condition and if you send me a reply paid sachel you can have them for free. Polishing/repainting is up to you. 0407126555 Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353245 I managed to pick up one for $10 on eBay, in great nick too. Didn't even need to be rechromed / polished. I think mine's the concave one though, with the red painted centre? A bit different to the ones you've got here. Report
June 19, 200917 yr Author comment_353277 thanks bud but ill have to pass i wanna get all four the same but thanks for the offer :y: Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353285 thanks bud but ill have to pass i wanna get all four the same but thanks for the offer :y: No worries mate, There should be a gazillion of them lying around out there somewhere. Hang in there and someone will come to the rescue. Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353287 Sorry mods, zigged when I shoulda zagged. Edited June 19, 200917 yr by Old fella Report
June 20, 200917 yr comment_353497 i had a full set on a ke70 i just sold for wrecking pm southside he has my old car might be able it grab them from him Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now