Friday Nite Cruisers

CH1KA

Members dont see this ad
i was told that dog was dumped at the servo around 6yrs ago. i was there in my ke10 and he came up for a snif of the car. Stunned me at first, but he's a friendly old dog. Bastards that dumped him

he very friendly he actually been there sence 2000 so 9 years now who wants to meet up to night any ke owners instrested in a catch bit of hello "look see" ??

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm we should get a cruise club or something going for vic rolla club members. All my my mates have BA falcons and i went with them once to a BA drive to the airport, was alright. I think cruises are a good idea if you all drive somewhere then stand around and chat about the cars, i don't agree with cruising to do burnouts etc etc but then again, us rolla people are a bit more civilized than the falcon/commodore clubs :P

It's not all falcodore clubs that do stupid things, like all clubs ets it is a minority within a group.

Rollaclub, as with most clubs, will not stand for completely stupid behaviour. That said, even "us rolla people" get in strife sometimes.

Just to point it out, this thread is about getting a rolla run happening. There are also a couple of others almost upon us. Join in, there always fun!

JP