Somerset Dam Cruise09 #2

AE80Rollaguy

Somerset Dam Cruise Saturday 25th of July 2009

After a few days of planning a Cruise, we have finally come up with an idea for a Saturday Day Cruise that will finish up at Somerset Dam, quite a nice location next to the water.

We will meet at Wow Sight & Sound Underwood at 8:00AM and we will depart at 8:30AM sharp, we need to leave by this time to ensure we arrive at Somerset Dam on time to allow enough car parks for all the cars that will be attending, and also please ensure you have money for the toll roads also!

I will be driving a midnight purple R33 Skyline with the plates MRR33 so if anyone wants to come up that have a question or just to say hi feel free to as i don't bite ...much

I ask everyone to please behave on this cruise, and remember that this is not a race to who gets there first, it is a nice two hour drive which will encounter a great finish point at the end of the drive.

Please ensure you arrive at the first location with a full tank of fuel and make sure you all check your oil, water, tyre pressure etc the day before the cruise ..oh and make sure you wash it too

There are BBQ's at Somerset Dam on site, but we encourage one or two people to bring a portable BBQ they are happy to share amoug us all just incase they are all being used or are not working or bring your own food for lunch.

It's not as early as the last Somerset Dam Cruise, so I hope to see a few more people out but we're leaving at a decent time in the morning so we can get there at a decent time of the morning as it will be roughly a two hour drive and ensure we get enough car parks as we're expecting a decent turnout again, as we had on the First Somerset Dam Cruise.

There will be a Fuel Stop, but only for those who need fuel because there will be not enough space for all the cars to park there however others will continue along and we will all re-group at Fernvale Township for a quick bite to eat and to stretch your legs before our final push to Somerset Dam.

Now, here's all the information you will need in regards to starting points, catch-up points times etc.

Meeting Spot One:

Wow Sight & Sound Underwood

Cnr of Kingston & Compton Road

Zone Center

Arrive: 8:00AM

Depart: 8:30AM Sharp!

Catch Up Point:

Fernvale Township

We will allow 20mins for people to catch up, and if you like you can grab a quick bite to eat here and strech your legs too

Arrive: 9:30AM

Depart: 9:50AM Sharp!

Final Destination

Somerset Dam

Arrive: 11:00AM

Depart: When you like, though stay around have some lunch and check out the cars - and meet a few new people

Helpers

StreetFame33 - Leading Cruise

GEE74 - Bring The Famous Kit-Kat Krew

McGnarly - Leading The Northsiders to the first meet

Couger899 - Bringing the Big Blue Esky along with some drinks ($1 Per Can)

AE80ROLLAGUY - Cruising Back Of The Pack (Ensures Everyone Arrives)

We will also be on UHF Channel 1 for the day as well for those who have UHF's.

If anyone wants to help out with anything, (drinks, bbq's etc) just shoot me a PM - it should be a good day so hope to see a few of you guys out, you're more then welcome to post this on other Forums to help spread the word. I will update this post as needed, so keep tab on this thread if you're keen.

Members dont see this ad

Got my car back today. I so wanna come but its going back on Tuesday. :yes: Looks like nothing has been fixed. I'm about to make them give me another car.

So in the event its all good on that date I'll tag along. Tabs if Glan can't/wont come, your welcome to ride in my car. :wink: