Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should I Replace Alternator Or Anything Else? 4afc Ae92

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

So my water pump broke and I have to get it replaced, should've done it when I did the timing belt last year but anyway, I'll get all the other belts replaced at the same time too, but is there anything else that should be replaced at the same time? like the alternator or something? I'm not sure where the alternator is, if its easily accessible obviously i wont worry about it.

Thanks,

Adam.

on your engine its not too bad to get to, most people ignore these things till they stop working. You can get it serviced but I am unsure of the cost.

When you do the water pump, you should always replace the cam and crank seals and timing belt...

 

And when you do the timing belt, you should always replace the cam and crank seals and the water pump...

 

 

Just for ease and convenience while it's all pulled apart...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.