Hidden Valley Race Meets

ancullen

Okay guys, the next race meet at Hidden Valley is the V8's (July 3 & 4). The next meet after that (for anyone who wants to compete) is July 31. I won't be there as I'll be on the Rejex Rally. The next meet that I'll be able to attend is on Sunday August 28th. I should have Lola ready by then (please, please, please let me be right).

Members dont see this ad

I won't be attending the V8s. And the July 31 meet because i'll still be holidays, and the August meet is too far away to know if I'm goin to make it. But if there's a sound-off, i'll be there :D

Another rolla huh, more power than mine... :P I need an GZE!

Edited by Sirolla

Well, set August 28th aside now so you don't make any other plans. And I'm pretty certain there won't be a sound-off, but you should enter your car in the lapsprints. Remember, power isn't everything, as was proven by Blake (RedGLi on BoostCruising) at the last meet when his Lancer stayed on the tail (and occasionally overtook) a Ford XR6 Turbo ute!

Yeah, it's cool to get a lap time for your car, just to see what it'll do. My Galant got a best of 1min44sec. That was with shit tyres and completely shagged brake pads. My other half's Starlet has done a 1min41.5sec lap (also with me driving). I'm hoping the Corolla will do something in the region of 1min37 to 1min38. Hopefully.