Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hidden Valley Race Meets

Featured Replies

Okay guys, the next race meet at Hidden Valley is the V8's (July 3 & 4). The next meet after that (for anyone who wants to compete) is July 31. I won't be there as I'll be on the Rejex Rally. The next meet that I'll be able to attend is on Sunday August 28th. I should have Lola ready by then (please, please, please let me be right).

I won't be attending the V8s. And the July 31 meet because i'll still be holidays, and the August meet is too far away to know if I'm goin to make it. But if there's a sound-off, i'll be there :D

 

Another rolla huh, more power than mine... :P I need an GZE!

Edited by Sirolla

  • Author

Well, set August 28th aside now so you don't make any other plans. And I'm pretty certain there won't be a sound-off, but you should enter your car in the lapsprints. Remember, power isn't everything, as was proven by Blake (RedGLi on BoostCruising) at the last meet when his Lancer stayed on the tail (and occasionally overtook) a Ford XR6 Turbo ute!

  • Author

Yeah, it's cool to get a lap time for your car, just to see what it'll do. My Galant got a best of 1min44sec. That was with shit tyres and completely shagged brake pads. My other half's Starlet has done a 1min41.5sec lap (also with me driving). I'm hoping the Corolla will do something in the region of 1min37 to 1min38. Hopefully.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.