August 31, 200917 yr comment_370299 haha nice, yah that's exacly what I have the small port. I have just done the conversion, well most of it :P It still isn't quiet running but just a few bits of wiring. I know all the little extras you have to do for the smallport, cut n shut inlet, remote thermostat, spigot bearings, if you get stumped I might know along with half of the other people on the rollaclub. Report
September 1, 200917 yr Author comment_370593 yeh mate cheers.. well the smallport is already in a ae86 so no converting needed. we'll see tho cos my mate changes his mind everyday :P. if i don't end up getting the smallport of him, i was leaning towards 4agze now. Report
November 17, 200916 yr Author comment_391851 update after finally so long.... well as I'm currently been getting dick all work as I'm a roofer cos of the weather, ive finally been active and started some much needed work on my panno. hmm noticed that the front windscreen was put in dodgily by the previous owner i decided what the hell ill take it out. turns out the old owner used half the original seal and alot and i mean ALOT of sikaflex. not good as it has held water in the top of the screen and rusted small sections. at least the sections are not too bad, also the vent part which is welded in place has rusted abit. well ill put update pics up soon of fixing rust when i get my phone back as it was siezed by the :blush:. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now