June 6, 200521 yr comment_48142 Anyone have pics of there rollas This is the place to post them. I have a some on the way of my rolla progress.Hope u enjoy good luck Report
June 25, 200521 yr Author comment_53119 this is my rolla when i first got it home abit rough but it is licenced and i got it for free so can't complain Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53750 6 Litres, i think we did mine in 4.5, although mine was free and we couldn't get our hand s on anymore.. so we had to stretch it. What color is it going to be? Report
June 27, 200521 yr Author comment_53773 THANKS YEAH 6 LITRES IS HEAPS JUST WANT SOME SPARE THE ROLLA IS GOING TO BE ORANGE don't KNOW WHAT TYPE YET WHATEVER I CAN GET HOLD OF ILL HAVE PICS SOON PS YOUR PIC DIDNT UPLOAD PROPERLY TRY www.rollaclub.com/uploads Report
June 27, 200521 yr Author comment_53776 thanks gem what car is that with sissor doors is it yours? Report
June 29, 200521 yr Author comment_54135 cool looks ace :D i have a new radiator to put in the rolla, the old one is smashed up Report
July 17, 200521 yr Author comment_58551 Got a new battery and tyre put on this week and seat covers will be getting a saas wheel soon have pics soon Still slaving away on body to get it right Report
August 27, 200521 yr Author comment_66575 BETSY has wheels and tyres on now and is nearly ready for paint have more pics next week Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_96690 This is the only pic I have of my KE10 so far as I have only just got it. The engine will be out soon for a rebuild. I got it for $500 of a lady that owned it for 27 years, it even hav aircon :cool: and NO rust. Oh I got the cerbies seperate to the car. they are twin dual throat side draft 40mm DCOE webers on manifold for the low price of $200. Edited January 19, 200620 yr by Rusty1 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now