October 6, 200916 yr comment_379538 Hey, A few members might remember me talking about one of my old cars that I used for a daily and audio, I caught up with an old mate and he said he had some pics so he sent them to me the other day, It had 2x pioneer checker plate 12's in a bandpass box powered off 2 channels (front off the other 2) by a kenwood KAC-744 which at that stage the car was putting out 141.5db which was pretty good with that size amp: Max power output 4 Channel Mode 80w x 4 3 Channel Mode 80w x 2 + 160w 2 Channel Mode 160w x 2 RMS Output 4 Channel Mode 40w x 4 3 Channel Mode 40w x 2 + 110w 2 Channel Mode 110w x 2 Anyway here are some pics, I do miss the car and the audio but I sold the car as there was one cop that pulled me over everytime he seen me and I lost my license, I got rid of the audio as the box didn't fit in the seca with the baby seat. Report
October 6, 200916 yr Author comment_379540 I just realized that the db wasn't the only thing they messed up but atleast they fixed it, The rego is wrong. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now