Barossa Wreckers Ke20 Shell

73KE20

Ok i was at the Nuriootpa wrecker today (who i know quite well) Now i don't know if it was someone from here, But anyway they took a KE20 from the wrecker just to remove some panels and pedal box and told the guy they were going to bring the shell back, it still had a running motor and gearbox, and he never returned the car

CAN THIS PERSON PLEASE RETURN THIS CAR

or contact me on 0433285282 or pm me please

Members dont see this ad

What? I took it for the Manual conversion stuff. It has been sitting there for god knows how long. The 3K may run but may not, its missing a carby and a few bits and pieces. Gearbox and clutch/flywheel has all been removed now. What do you need?

Ohh and panels? Youve seen this thing right? Its fu*ked!

Edited by RA28GT

I told him the first week i would POSSIBLY return the shell, then the second week when i picked it up i said i would just take it? The guy is quite old and likes to try to rip people off, maybe he made a mistake? Either way its at the back of my house, what did you need off the car?

nah always got stuff so so cheap, and yeah its just that hes been ripped off so many times hes almost closed his doors, and to loose a wrecker like that wuld be so bad for alota people. and nah man dnt need anything off it, just helping out a friend