Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae82 4ac Ugly Duckling

Featured Replies

This is my beast.. an AE82 4AC. Its not really worth lookin at, unless ya go for pussbuckets.

 

I thought id post it up as I'm new to these parts. Besides, it looks shockin now, but it'll get there eventually.

 

The idea is to leave it as a 4AC, and try and squeeze as much out of the N/A as i can while keepin it reliable.

 

I'm mostly interested in concentrating on everything else. As long as it looks respectable, and goes relativley hard, then I'm happy.

 

I painted the front end black to try the colour. Not bad for a few spray packs and a porta-shed. That paint has s**t itself since i did it a few months ago, so it now looks worse then before i did it. Ill do the whole car again properly once i finish the bodywork in a few months.

 

That said, sit back and admire the Ugly Duckling. :hmm:

 

post-8793-1260369109_thumb.jpg

I go for pussbuckets! I drive one after all :y:

 

More pics and details of future plans required :)

There is nothing wrong with ae82's I feel they are under estimated as they handle quite well, have ample power from the 4ac and drive beautifully with a 5 speed gearbox. Here is a photo of dads one which all I did was put an aftermarket front spoiler on the front bumper, installed some series one cs-x alloys and detailed the bumpers black and its perfect. They are a very good car.

 

S5002361.jpg

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.