Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

200Boy

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 200Boy

  1. 200Boy replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    there's a 3 rib and 7 rib 4age at the lonsdale yard if anyone wants to save them.
  2. 200Boy replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Shout outs to the guy in the beige keto with whitewalls and fendor mirrors that I was sitting next to at the lights on main south today. Car looked the goods :) Sorry if I left you in a cloud of exhaust. The bigports showing its age these days haha.
  3. 200Boy replied to MYSTIK's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Well? :P
  4. Wow nice mate, never seen one of those sedans look so good! Good job :happy:
  5. I saw the hatch the other day on main south road at the lights near the entrance to the express way. Was going to put up a note in the spotted thread but ended up forgetting. Nice to see another local 82 though. Looked in great nick :) You wouldn't happen to be the guys that bought alexes silvertop hatch would you?
  6. 200Boy replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted a white 82 twink hatch with nice black centre rims. Followed me up new Belair about 2am this morning and even pulled alongside me down Main. If they're on here then sorry I didn't pull over, I wasn't in the greatest mood hence why I was out driving at 2am on a Tuesday :) Should bring it on a cruise sometime though!
  7. Non variable higher rate springs wont sag as much under the weight of the car so the car will sit higher as a result. Therefore you need shorter springs for a higher rate and without short stroke shocks then you will run into captivity issues if you want it to sit at a good height.
  8. Cause one costs money and the other makes money?
  9. I think its rugby, whoever that is...
  10. you know this is the SA section right? ;)
  11. its ok I still love you clint ;) Ruckus needs a manual version. But is it too much to ask for toyota to jump back on the hot hatch wagon? They've done well in the past and they're all the rage these days in the European market.
  12. Have I ever told you I love you Valandor? :D
  13. Whoa! Well consider my mind blown :bash:
  14. No worries mate. Nice to finally get an explanation :)
  15. I think bugz is talking to johnny, not you zach (correct me if I'm wrong bugz) re: This.
  16. Oh great to hear mate! Any damage done??
  17. if the cam covers are accurate then it looks like you got yourself a 7 rib. Good choice ;)
  18. Sadly I agree with Chobis. Has happened twice to a mate of mine. Hope the bloody scum get what they deserve. Will definitely keep an eye out and do whatever possible though for sure.
  19. 200Boy replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    From their website.
  20. ^^ yeah that's right. forgot about the adub. Anyway its a bit off topic :wub:
  21. fairly sure no bigport 4ages were afm in aus. There's a lot of dispute about the true power figures for these engines so its probably not worth arguing over.
  22. 200Boy replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Simon should buy >| Was it a twinky? Wow they're rare as, I don't think I've ever seen one in the flesh before.
  23. Yeah that's not true. The jdm is 88 and the adm is 86.
  24. no no you get her to wash and wax the car while you take photos :lolcry: GOOD! :lolcry:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.