Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

200Boy

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 200Boy

  1. fingers crossed it wont be too wet :jamie:
  2. Well I'm coming :wink: Even if it looks like everyone else is bailing :wink:
  3. Well there's no such thing as a standard 7age. There's the 4age sx or the 7afe ultima/rv. If you're planning on going the 7age route then its a fair amount of messing around and money to be spent if you want to do it properly. Just go the sx as the smallport 4age really is a fantastic fun little engine. For an exhaust go 2.25" mandrel bent, rims either 15's or 16's, and most people find lovells sports lows on kyb's are a good combo. But that's all to worry about if you actually get the car so concentrate on that first :)
  4. Awww fingers crossed its nothing too major and you can still make it on time. If not can't you just ride shotgun with someone else? I'd offer but then you'd have to put up with me and my taste in music lol :)
  5. Go ITB's! No less complicated than the rest of the stuff you appear to be attempting in that sig list of yours :)
  6. Read my first post in the thread. The ae93 sx has the most powerful engine (being the smallport 4age) and the same luxury options as the ultima. The one you pictured is an sx. If anything the ultima and the rv are just the end of run models that they put some sx bits on to help them sell off. Therefore the sx is best :)
  7. I'm with you buddy :y: I mean after all we are blessed in Adelaide with some of the best hills roads you will find anywhere. Maybe I could join your small group one day :) Also rosters are made to be broken MYSTIK :no2:
  8. That seca is sexy as but I'd hope he has a gze to justify the scoop and although the 17's look porn, they don't give the most practical ride with passengers and lowered springs :)
  9. Let me start off by disagreeing with Toy-Yoda. The only boring thing about them is that they're fwd and a little heavier than other rollas. Still if you get an ae93 SX like the one you pictured then it should be plenty livable, reliable and fast enough to still get you in trouble if you look for it. Smallport 4age's are not what I would call boring engines unlike the 7afe and 4afc, and despite the previous advice these are the most powerful at a declared 100kw at the fly. You should be able to find one with all the fancy bells and whistles that the ultima and rv have considering the only good bits they have are the sx seats, sx rear brakes, aircon and power steer (both of which sx has optioned) and the slightly larger engine version (7afe) of the pleb models with the 4afcs. Plus the sx is nice, thrashable, fun and feel faster than they are. Also cops will almost never look at you unless you rice it up or make it obviously noisy or drive like an idiot. Personally though I'd go a hatch over a seca as they're a bit more compact, lighter and a bit more rigid. So long as you're not in love with donuts and drifting, and you can put up with understeer then you should be fine. :)
  10. 200Boy replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    For any fans of the 7age idea, there's a 7afe at lonsdale upi in a light blue ae92 seca rv. Pretty chuffed I finally found those rear disc knuckles from it :cool:
  11. wow thats a random bunch of cars. no corollas turn up then?
  12. Its possible but would be a bit of a hassle to synchronize and orchestrate.
  13. 200Boy replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Hence the operative word 'looks' like :wink:
  14. 200Boy replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    ooo the 4a in the seca looks like a half breed too! that's the late 7 rib bigport :wink: good thread idea :jamie: if anyone see's a disc rear ae92 anywhere then please post!
  15. Should have got your number before hand or something. Ah well shiv happens. I was almost going to ring APH and get them to ask if anyone in there was mystik :S
  16. Should have got your number before hand or something. Ah well shiv happens.
  17. So I'm guessing the meet up was a great success? I was at APH from about 8:15 to when my mates rocked around at 9:30 then we ate there till about 10ish and left. Serves me right for having an ae82 I guess :dance: I was so distraught I had to go out and have an awesome time afterwards :S
  18. fair enough. point taken :S
  19. Well I'll be there but will be a bit late, if it actually looks like people are going to turn up :S
  20. 200Boy replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    sick driving skills too :S
  21. Well I'd put a +1 vote for hills but slow hills at night stuck at the back of the pack sounds like snooze town. I guess you can't please everyone. Maybe I can steal a ride shotgun with someone so I can bring a pillow :S
  22. Put me down as a probably :jamie:
  23. I was just cracking the sads in the hopes that slo-030 would see it and save the day. I guess I'll just have to fork out the $80 to get my custom springs reset :jamie:
  24. Do you just want the lip rolled or you actually want the guard flared out?
  25. I'd come to the next cruise, if only I knew someone that worked at a spring place that could help me out with my problems for a good price. Hrmph but where would I find someone awesome like that in Adelaide?? ;) Oh well I guess I'll just have to sit home with my rolla and cry instead :yes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.