October 11, 200916 yr comment_380941 hey guys any one know of people here in adelaide to flare and roll the guards on my ke70 I'm running 15x8s and don't really want them to scrape all the time, if so let me know and a rough price cheers matt Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_380977 I know panel beaters will do it, and I know my tyre shop will do it. The guys done Supras, Soarers etc. Can get details if you like? don't know prices Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381082 Do you just want the lip rolled or you actually want the guard flared out? Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381091 Most tyre shops will roll the lip. You'll need to see a panelbeater to flare them though. Report
October 17, 200916 yr comment_382826 man up and do it yourself http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=29887 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now