March 21, 201016 yr comment_423383 Hi, Just putting this up in case anyone hears anything. Had my white '83 KE70 sedan, 5 speed manual, stolen from the Adelaide CBD at some point between 2:30pm - 11:20pm on 21/03/10. ** was found ** :jamie: Edited April 2, 201016 yr by jabba86 Report
March 25, 201016 yr Author comment_424388 Hi, Car has been recovered and it's fine, glad to have it back. Thanks to anyone that may have been keeping an eye out. Report
March 25, 201016 yr Author comment_424501 No damage. Still has almost the same amount of fuel in it as when it was stolen, also found only about 2 minutes from where it was stolen? random. They ended up taking: 1x t-shirt, 1x hoody and my cd wallet, car is otherwise as I left it. Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424769 I will keep an eye out for someone wearing your clothes and reppin' tunes. Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_426615 I will keep an eye out for someone wearing your clothes and reppin' tunes. Haha! Thanks, thought it was pretty random that someone stole my CD wallet full of (legally) burnt CD's, must have the same taste in music? Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_426643 lol, weird as hell, but consider yourself very lucky! Glad you found it, I would have spotted it a mile away because I have the same wheels, in a different PCD, on one of my Geminis. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_427865 now you got it back can you please lower it at least a little lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now