March 23, 201016 yr comment_423835 i don't know my luck but everything is worth a go! my mates vk calais was stolen from his house in morphettvale at about 1pm on monday the 22/3 details are white over silver, FR18s, marron velour interior, 308, VN heads, 671 supercharger, twin 750 Demon carbs, mallory ignition, 2 chrome guages on the bonnet, full manual trimatic, alloy rad with a custom shroud and twin 10in thermo fans if anyone hears or know of anything please contact me!!! help a man get his pride and joy back after only just finishing it. Report
March 23, 201016 yr comment_423840 Heard about this on another forum. How anyone can steal something with that poking out the bonnet and not be found is beyond me! Keep an eye out for it. Report
March 23, 201016 yr comment_423958 I'd say it is someone in his area that has taken it. It wouldn't have just been an oportunistic grab but someone who has been eyeing it off. This is the exact reason I take out an ignition cable every night. On the 4k I just take out the dizzy rotor. Good luck finding it. Report
March 24, 201016 yr comment_424040 Something tells me that taking the rotor button, or something similar wouldn't have saved this car. I doubt it was just sitting on the road and someone got in and drove off. I'd say it was a little better planned than that. I will keep my fingers crossed that your mate gets it back in one piece.... I have my doubts though. Not the sort of car you steal for a joyride, unless you're off your nut and don't realise how easy it will get spotted....... more a target for the parts I would think. Report
March 24, 201016 yr comment_424225 I will keep my fingers crossed that your mate gets it back in one piece.... I have my doubts though. Not the sort of car you steal for a joyride, unless you're off your nut and don't realise how easy it will get spotted....... more a target for the parts I would think. Sadly I agree with Chobis. Has happened twice to a mate of mine. Hope the bloody scum get what they deserve. Will definitely keep an eye out and do whatever possible though for sure. Edited March 24, 201016 yr by 200Boy Report
March 29, 201016 yr comment_425283 id have to agree with evryone on this a mate of mine had his blown vk show car stolen couple years back and when he did find it it was missing engine and most interior and shell had been cut in half! got the people who stole it tho. when they took it he was at the footy they cut the lock to the shed disabled the car alarm and took it on a tow truck. so as said it wouldnt of bin takin for a joy ride. they wouldof planned it out you'll probly find you kno the person. good luck with finding it man hopes she's in one piece scott. Report
March 29, 201016 yr comment_425287 such a shame, i feel for the owner. I would hate to have this happen to me/my car I have been keeping an eye out, but as others have said i don't like the chances of it being recovered Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_427961 yeah one of my good mates is close to the dude that owned this car and the story goes that, the car had just been completed and it was rolled out of his shed in the middle of the night! and apparently not tryin to spread rumours not many people knew of this cars build until it had been completed! corrrect me if I'm wrong 'high rpm'. cheers tom Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_429068 funing dodgy c**ts this car is f@$king insane if i finde i will beat the crap out of the guys look luck man she is a beauty Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_429071 sounds to pro to be hoons they will strip it I'm very sorry for him i should lock down my car more. normaly i have a caravan in front of it Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now