Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paint Coming Off

Featured Replies

I've got paint coming off, mainly on the rear quarter panel at the top.

Is there something I can/should do about this? I just want the car to last as long as possible for as cheaply as possible.

Could I just get a body work guy to sand it back and put some more paint on for a reasonable price? Will it rust if I leave it?'

 

post-6394-1260573290_thumb.jpg

 

Cheers,

Adam

I'd sand the area back, prep the area (make sure its clean of any grease or other stuff the paint wont stick to... looks like this wasn't done properly last time) then hit it with primer.

 

But I'h hopless with paint :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.