Water Temp Sensor And Oil Pressure Sensor On A 4k.

Dann_m

Hey guys, ive recently decided to throw in some new gauges of mine as the ones on the dash board have stopped working, just wanted to ask here before i go searching mindlessly around and still have no answer. so if some one knows it wouldnt hurt to much to just explain in a few breif words :thumbsup:, i just wanted to know where abouts is the standard water temprature sensor and where about do i fit the oil pressure sensor onto a 4k engine? cheers guys.

Members dont see this ad
Hey guys, ive recently decided to throw in some new gauges of mine as the ones on the dash board have stopped working, just wanted to ask here before i go searching mindlessly around and still have no answer. so if some one knows it wouldnt hurt to much to just explain in a few breif words :thumbsup:, i just wanted to know where abouts is the standard water temprature sensor and where about do i fit the oil pressure sensor onto a 4k engine? cheers guys.

i just put a new water temp gauge on my 4k,

oil pressure sensor is next to the oil filter and the water temp (looking at the engine face on) is just under the thermostat on the left hand side,

if the aftermarket temp sensor is 10mm wide and not sure how to install it into the 1/2 inch fittingpm me

i just put a new water temp gauge on my 4k,

oil pressure sensor is next to the oil filter and the water temp (looking at the engine face on) is just under the thermostat on the left hand side,

if the aftermarket temp sensor is 10mm wide and not sure how to install it into the 1/2 inch fittingpm me

yep, i was sorta confused with the water temp, i had my eye on that but theres another one that looks similar so i didnt know which, but thanks heaps man and I'm pretty sure i know where the oil one is cheers mate.