In Need Of A Painter!

Dann_m

Hey guys,

I'm keen as to paint my project car i have all the materials and all the paint you need.

i was wondering if any one knows a decent painter who wont charge an arm and a leg,

all i need is them to paint it with the colour and then spray it with clear top coat.

i will deliver the car in primer ready to go.

Let me know if use have anything please

thanks Dan.

Members dont see this ad

most painters wont want to touch it, as if the result is f@$ked, they will blame you and you will blame them.

best bet, just do some ringing or driving around, see who will do what for how much.

usually in person u will get a feel if they actually want the job or not, and they will understand you are serious about doing it

i know a guy who usually dse home jobs (he is qualified)for bout 1-2000 depending on what you want and if you want it sprayed in 2pac or acrilic as he wont spray withh acrilic send me a pm if interested

Thats guys, yeah no problems, it's acrillic tho i've found a painter to do it for me now so it should be sweet, thankyou for ur help anyway :dance:

cheers.