2tgeu Or 4age

twisted2

hey guys just wondering if some local guys could give they opnions on which motor the think i should run in my ae71 i have 2tegu efi or do you think it would be better to go 4age the box i will be running is t50 and have disc brake rear which i pretty sure is 4.3

Members dont see this ad
hey guys just wondering if some local guys could give they opnions on which motor the think i should run in my ae71 i have 2tegu efi or do you think it would be better to go 4age the box i will be running is t50 and have disc brake rear which i pretty sure is 4.3

what kinda power are you gonna try to get? if you are going to mod the engine I would say 4age as parts are easy to come by.

you can get 2tg parts, just a lot harder to find and a lot less range.

thanks for reply not chasing big power just something i can do the occasional ahg motokana and cruise around in i have possible found a set cams for the 2tgeu

hahaha, you want damo's 4agze ae82 then (jokes)

I would say, do what ever in cheapest. you can always go 4age if you pop the 2tgeu.

I have 3 spare re builder 4ages at my house.

• 4 months later...
i think i stay with what i got thanks anyway. going to start stripping the te71 down in couple weeks

why not use the 3T with twin webers easy 100hp at the rears and with some work Ive seen 150 at the rears.

works copt cam and 50 thou off the head and away you go.........want more? 89mm pistons equal 1960cc very torquey too