February 4, 201016 yr comment_410984 Hey Guys, I was trying to register for ae86drivingclub.com.au, but it looks like registration is closed? I looked around for an e-mail to an administrator but no luck... Anyone know how I go about it? I need to grab some parts for the 20v conversion ;) Cheers, Kel Report
February 4, 201016 yr comment_411012 due to an increase in spammers and bots, they are denying access to people who try to sign up with a free email account like hotmail or yahoo etc, you need an ISP email address so that you can be verified better. hope this helps. there are a few members on here who could probably help you out if you can't sign up over there. -Dave Report
February 4, 201016 yr Author comment_411041 Oh I have an ISP (work e-mail address) But when you actually press register is says "Registration has been turned off" Surely they aren't denying all new members? But thanks for the bit of info ;) Report
February 5, 201016 yr comment_411300 Pm me with details of wht you need off there, and i'll see what i can do, include your email address and i'll forward it to the webmaster. -Dave Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now