Ke20 Project

19914afc

This is my first ke20 project, which I will be fixing up now. Would like to keep it pretty original (well maybe make it look JDM) as all the interior is overrated, and has no missing parts (but needs to be put back together), maybe just lower it a bit and put some superlites on. It has one little spot of rust to be fixed and a little in the bonnet and then I will be getting it resprayed in either the factory white that it is now or maybe in a different white (any ideas would be great i.e - some pics of other white ke20's and what the paint code is.), but it will defiantly be white.

Just a note the pictures are not current (from 07 I think) will get some more pictures this weekend when the car is at my house. Will also post progress as it comes along.

First thing to be done is fix rust and a respray, then rebuild the 4k with 3k bigport head to get a little bit more power, then add some JDM stuff, and some wheels.

edit: will now have a worked 5k

post-9012-1265791672_thumb.jpg

post-9012-1265791684_thumb.jpg

post-9012-1265791697_thumb.jpg

Edited by 19914afc

Members dont see this ad
Hey bud,

Looks like a great start. I've always been a fan of the Lexus white with blue pearl through it. I think Subaru do it to, I believe they call it Arctic or Winter white.

ye I like that colour I see it all the time at work

but I don't think I could afford that much probably just a respray in the same colour.

Just bought some wheels for the 20 they are 13" by 7", not sure of the offset there are no markings on them, i would like a little bit of stretch only a bit though. Someone said 195's? what profile as well would be good. They have very little gutter rash (one in picture is the worst)

post-9012-1266125989_thumb.jpg

post-9012-1266126596_thumb.jpg

Edited by 19914afc