Shannon's Car Show (rosny)

ke20rolla

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is going down this sunday 14th for the annual Shannon's Car and Bike Show held at Charles Hand Memorial Park in Rosny.

I have my KE55 sedan entered in the modified section, so looks like I'll be giving it a good polish this saturday. :yes: :y: It's claimed to be the biggest car show I'm Tassie, as there is meant to be over 400 entries. :no2:

I have been a number of times now, and it's a really great day, and you get to see a lot of other cars not seen when attending the northern shows. :dance:

Anyway if anyone is attending or showing their pride and joy then let us know and I'll look out for you. They showcase cars each year from a different decade, this year they are showcasing cars of the 1980's, so I'll fit right in. :dance:

Cheers, Mark. :jamie: :jamie:

Edited by ke20rolla

Members dont see this ad

It all depends on what you think is worthy?? As long as it's quite tidy and not a rust bucket and looks presentable then I would put it on display.

I gave it a wax this morning and have cleaned up all the interior and chrome etc. You'll need your sunnies to look at it now. :jamie: :)

So she's all ready to go, I'll grab some pics and post them up in the next few days. :)

I didn't get any pics from the car show unforunately, but there was a ke30 sedan in very good order. It was a mustard/bamboo colour on SI rego. Complete stocko, looked like it had been restored. :D

It was a very good day and my ke55 went well without any dramas. :wub: