What To Replace The Rocker Cover Hoses With On 5k?

Twitch

Hi all,

I am changing the Carbi on my 5K to a weber.

On the rocker cover there are 2 hoses that seem to connect to the current carbi. When I change the Carbi over to the weber (and later the super charger) the weber won't accomodate these hoses but I am sure that they have a use.

So.......what do I need to use/do to this change over to maintain the current hose use? And what are they for anyway? I have looked through my workshop manual however it doesn't seem to hold a section on it.

Cheers - Twitch

Members dont see this ad

16vso65ye3qtinn3j75i6aei4iqkj1pbj439sn0neyz6ho90mn.jpg

1: Run to catch can.

2: PCV, run to vacuum source on intake.

Edit: Don't have a current photo, but I do have a T-Piece in the hose to the brake booster so that I can have the PCV and brake booster run from the same vacuum source on the intake manifold.

Edited by bLinded_

bLinded, I'm hunting you down and stealing your carbie setup.....

Hahah :) I wanted to do the same thing after seeing Medicine Mans engine on youtube...but instead I just started hoarding parts and got VVV as the end result :jamie:

those K&N filters do look good, pity I couldn't run them on mine.

I guess the one advantage of it being in a KE70 is the extra room. That being said, I had to make a 'Custom' screwdriver to take the filter screws out (old screwdriver + bench vice = :))