August 15, 200521 yr comment_64291 Hey Guys, I'm new around here and thought i might introduce myself. I'm from melbourne and am new to corollas, having been a ford/mazda man for a while now. I own a Ford laser Tx3 which i drive daily. but most recently myslef and drewy86 along with another mate have aquired a 79 rolla that is currently being transformed into a rally car. we have only had it for about a week, and so far its been striped right back, and slightly tuned. At the moment its auto... soon to be manual, along with a whole bunch of goodies. anyway, i was just wondering of someone could point me in the direction, or explain to me a list of corolla's, their model numbers, engines numbers and specs? i did a quick search but i couldnt find much. Thanks heaps guys, and keep you eyes peeled for updates on our rally car. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now