Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Toyota Head In Canberra!

Featured Replies

well vince,thought i'd say hello here after you saying you were on here!!you get the wheels you stole off me yet?? :blinks: :blinks:

gunna have ta order some bearings then hopefully get the wagon on its ass! did i see somewhere you have some spare rollaclub stickers??

 

Well was good to have a chat with someone else that takes pride in a Rolla! Only three of the f@$kers have arrived - the other is cruising around AusPost's hands :blinks:. Who knows what happened. Might be a little while to get it worst case. I'm getting some other wheels too. 14x8 -offset (not sure how much), but weren't cheap! How do you plan lowering the wagon in the back? Please don't say lowering blocks! :hmm:

 

I've got a couple left too... I have (willing to sell):

 

1x White "RC" logo sticker (as you saw on my car)

1x Red "RC" logo sticker

1x Red "www.rollaclub.com" sticker

1x White "www.rollaclub.com" sticker

1x Orange "www.rollaclub.com" sticker

 

"RC" Logo $7 ea.

"www.rollaclub.com" stickers $5 ea.

  • Author

yeah its a pitty other people don't get the rolla thing!ah shit that sucks,hopefully it turns up!I'm waiting on 14x8 mesh but they wont be here for another 4 or 5 weeks!!you should sell me two of the mk2's until my rims come!where ya get the other wheels?hope ta see some nice wheels on the ke,would transform it!

have lowering blocks for now I'm afraid!just till i can afford ta get the leaves reset!

 

i'd take a white rollaclub.com off ya

yeah its a pitty other people don't get the rolla thing!ah shit that sucks,hopefully it turns up!I'm waiting on 14x8 mesh but they wont be here for another 4 or 5 weeks!!you should sell me two of the mk2's until my rims come!where ya get the other wheels?hope ta see some nice wheels on the ke,would transform it!

have lowering blocks for now I'm afraid!just till i can afford ta get the leaves reset!

 

i'd take a white rollaclub.com off ya

Other wheel has arrived! Sorry no deals - they're too good haha... Would swap wheels for a red AE71 wagon? :hmm: I'm getting the 14x8's off a bloke from AE86, but it's coming from Nip land so I have to wait about the same as you. Ahh, shame about the blocks mate.

  • 4 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.