July 10, 201016 yr comment_450696 can ya recommend anyone to do few jobs on my wagon?lost all peddle in my clutch today,with a pool of fluid under the car so need ta get it fixed asap as its my daily driver! Edited July 10, 201016 yr by john84ie Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_450857 can ya recommend anyone to do few jobs on my wagon?lost all peddle in my clutch today,with a pool of fluid under the car so need ta get it fixed asap as its my daily driver! Where in Canberra are you? I've only ever used Phillip Head Services and Kambah Automotive and Exhaust. They were good for what they did! Pharley's are good with Corolla's so I've heard (they are in Hume). That doesn't sound good! Where is fluid leaking from? Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_451037 I'm in oconnor!not sure where the fluid came from,didnt get a good look at it..could be the master cylinder..need ta get sorted asap! Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_451158 Try Kaleen Automotive & Mechanical Repairs, Andrew is a nice bloke, and its a bit closer to o'connor! Report
July 15, 201016 yr comment_451916 yea I'm a big fan of Reliance even if its not a rotary there so good. Jon waterhouse (owner) is a massive in the rotary/rally world. he comes across a bit rude but his top quality. any jap car i would take it to him Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now