August 1, 201016 yr comment_456082 I was wondering if my car is a flat front or slanty? and how do you tell? Cheers Jesse Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_456092 I was wondering if my car is a flat front or slanty? and how do you tell? Cheers Jesse hahahahahahhaha Report
August 1, 201016 yr Author comment_456096 hahahahahahhaha Oh come on man, I'm know more about my HZ holdens than corolla's. lol Report
August 1, 201016 yr Author comment_456133 Flat front mate. Arrggh...I was thinking slanty myself! lol Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_456140 Hey Jesse, Like SLO 030 said, its a flat front. Build date comfirms it as its 2/82. Here's a fact too, flat fronts can legally seat 4 occupants unlike slantys which can seat 5. Reason being that the seats in the slants were "slimmer/compact shaped to maximise leg and headroom. Also flat front have non retractable rear seat belts inlkie slants which do :lolcry: Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_456211 hahahha ok slanty front looks exactly like a ae71 flat front looks like yours : ) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now