Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Way To Remove Boot Hinges/brackets

Featured Replies

Hey fella's,

 

I was planning on selling the boot with the hinges and stuff, although I hadn't actually realised they are spot welded on. Whats the best way to get them off?

 

cheers

 

Jesse

There is no best way to get them off.

 

You can get a thing called a zip-cut which is basically a spot weld drill thingy. You want to be fairly good on the tools to use it, otherwise you'll do more harm than good.

  • Author
There is no best way to get them off.

 

You can get a thing called a zip-cut which is basically a spot weld drill thingy. You want to be fairly good on the tools to use it, otherwise you'll do more harm than good.

 

Thanks redwarf. Thought I'd replied already. I'm thinking of giving it a shot. Do you know where I could buy one from?

 

Cheers

 

Jesse

Thanks redwarf. Thought I'd replied already. I'm thinking of giving it a shot. Do you know where I could buy one from?

 

Cheers

 

Jesse

 

 

Any decent tool place should have them, Trade Tools, All tools, Glenfords, etc. Wouldnt expect Bunnings to have them, but you never know.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.