August 22, 201016 yr comment_461661 hey sorry to bug you all again, Just need to know a little more about my engine swap in my ke30 which has a ke55 engine in it but I'm going to a ke70 4k i got told yesterday that i need to swap my manifolds around and thermostat housing and what not do i have order in gaskets for a ke55 or ke70 4k??? hmmmm cheers paulie Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_462073 inlet/exhaust manifold gasket should be the same for all K motors I'm sure. thermostat housing you can use some gasket goo on it, or worst case cut your own gasket out of gasket paper. most auto shops should have a gasket for your ke30 housing in stock. Report
August 23, 201016 yr comment_462106 inlet/exhaust manifold gasket should be the same for all K motors I'm sure. thermostat housing you can use some gasket goo on it, or worst case cut your own gasket out of gasket paper. most auto shops should have a gasket for your ke30 housing in stock. All those gaskets are the same I recently fitted a ke70 4k in a Ke50 which had a 3k. I used all 3k gaskets and they fit ok. Note, for the thermostat, it's the large part that bolts to the head. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now