September 11, 200521 yr comment_69460 on Saturday the 24 of this month there is an offroad Khanacross event happeniong an hours drive from Perth in Bindoon. It is being Run on private property by the Small Car Club of Perth. there is a deadline of the 22nd I think to apply and only 50 spots. Lets get some of the perth rollas along and throw some dirt. Info is on the club page below and in the forum on their site under events, you gotta pay a members fee to the small car club, have or purchase a Cams lisence and then just pay your entry fee. Most Info on the website, or ring Karl Drummond on: 0409930996 for more info. http://www.lightcarclub.com.au/docs.html me and my mate are racing my new 2 door ke30, you can have upto 3 people racing the same car Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69891 Just looked at site, it says that YES, i can race it (over 14 yrs as long as I have parent consent) but the driver has to have competed in previous khanacross event. Bugger, it got me all excited. Still, I'll have to see what they let slip as 'fire-retardant clothing', whether they mean racesuit or just wool clothing. Leather shoes are required. And a fire extinguisher. But I got both of those... do you need a rollcage to enter or can you run without a cage? I might just have a chat to the bloke... also would the Junior CAMS license for speedway work with khanacross? And how much is it worth for a one-day license.... Cheers, Dan And how often do these events run in WA? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now