Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wheel Sizes And Offsets

Featured Replies

So I'm looking for some wheels for my KE70 and I'm wondering if 14x7 +0 and 14x7.5 -6 will fit inside the guards (with little to no work) on ae86 struts and steering arms.

Edited by ionise

Hey, I suggest you request a name change out of respect for those that are no longer with us.

I'd say yes. I havent fitted these exact sizes, but an 8inch 0 offset should fit with a slight roll.

Depends a bit on tyres and lowness too

 

Oh and obviously whether you use AE86/KE70 lcas and/or cambertops

Edited by KENut

  • Author

Thanks KENut, and I'm running the KE70 tops on 86 struts with stock lcas.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.