Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Tail Light Inners

Featured Replies

hey guys can anyone tell me where to if u can buy the bulb holder thingy for ke70 tail lights or do i have to try and make my own

 

thanks for ur help

Edited by nissan recovery vehicle

I bought new lenses and bulb holders off ebay.. dude in thailand I think.

 

Can't remember what I paid, but roughly $100 for the pair.. which I thought was good considering wreckers wanted $50 a side for shitty used ones. Other people thought I was mad but meh... I like new parts :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.