Felisha

SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

hahahaha, well was out driving last night and my clutch cable snapped so i limped it home with no clutch cable, i don't know how good the battery is after it, coz it really didn't like being started in gear at the lights when i HAD to stop :bash: but oh well, the best thing about this is that repco is actually cheaper than autobarn and supercheap atm, the cable is costing me 56bucks down from 90 so i'm not complaining :D

• 2 months later...

cheers man, yeah your not gonna break it aye, the only thing that breaks t5's is powa hahaha and that car don't have much lol, but yeah i've got an el diff organised for free so i'll be buying a spool for that soon then gotta get a ed - el tailshaft, and bang it all together while tryin to pull the water pump off it i hate 3.9L motors

I beg to differ. Just ask Suspect off of boosted falcon. Dales been through about 5 of em.

Love the EA-ED man. Good luck with it. My mate has a eb with a gt kit and a r32 gtr front bar...looks tuff as.