Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5K Head, What'S This?

Featured Replies

16-17cc is pretty much normal for a dished piston head (with the lugs).

 

It is fine. Use it.

 

+1, think someones stressing a bit. If the head had been plained that much you'd be seeing the drain-backs below the spark plug tubes from the under side.

 

I had a 5k head with one of those lugs. No idea what it was there for. Just hangs in the middle of no-where hey!

  • Author

Yes it's quite odd. It actually looks like exactly the same stud as what it used for the sump from the block side. It looks fairly factory and like it should have something attached to it, but never mind!

 

The next question would be, are D dish pistons still available? ACL doesn't seem to indicate any.

  • Author

Yeah I've been looking at your build. I'd ask what you ended up doing, but I'm not sure I want compression that high! :)

Yeah I've been looking at your build. I'd ask what you ended up doing, but I'm not sure I want compression that high! :)

 

I think it may have had something to do with the cam he used...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.