Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suspension

Featured Replies

Well Oli you know the world of modifying, you start one thing and it turns into a project :P And I'm with Redwarf, use them to put the final touches on. Well that's how I feel after a very 'beginner' experience :down:.

Thanks

Troy

Edited by boofis

  • Author

hmm.. was doing some research and thinking...... (dangerous I know :()

 

Was going to go for 86 struts as a means to improve the handling and was told to go for hubs and brakes, so I would also need steering arms too... sheeit bit of a mammoth job as I can't find these.

 

know of anywhere that would have the knuckle arms that would ship internationally?

 

I'm basically tying to piece together this puzzle and the more I look into it the more i find I don't know. sob

 

help and info would be apprecciated :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.