Pineapple Ke70

MattyZ

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting some very good condition ke55 bumpers for this for free from a mate for helpin swap his 7K into his wagon f@$k they pull.

so now lookin for a 5K or 7K prefferably a 5K so i can use my new clutch but if i can sell the clutch for as much as i paid never used ill find a 7K

need new tail lights too some DX i think ill buy.

• 2 months later...

manual swap is comin along steady, weathers holding me back as its outside have to dodge the rain don't feel like crawlin round in the mud.

trans is all unbolted and dropped. so now just need to take the flywheel/converter off and then bolt clutch on, gearbox, cable etc swap loom.

tail shaft has been modified, because the manual came from a wagon the tail shaft was longer? so i used the manual front half and the auto rear half of the tail shaft.

yeah exactly i don't see the point in a total strip back, and it needs a cut n polish anyway as bottle brush flowers have mucked up the paint from being parked under a tree while its undrivable.

Yeah, total strip back's are a pain! :laff: Your ride's looking great man & I agree completely about the crawling around in the mud :y:

• 2 months later...

small update

got the wild 4spd in haha

all set up running feels good to be driving a manual

goes sooo much harder than automatic its hard to believe how much the auto saps power.

now to neatin it up rust patches etc needs new tail lights as the surrounds are farrked.