Red Top 4Age, T50 And Ke30/55 Keep Or Abandon?

So I have neglected thinking of this for yonks and yonks, but now it seems it might be inevitable.

i have 2 bent corolla sedans

ke55 auto, 140,000K's

ke30 4speed, 350,000k's

red top 4age 100kw with loom, comp etc

t50 and associated stuff like starter motor clutch system etc

seeing as I'm broke and there isnt a corolla in vic for sale, or hasnt been for like a year that isnt bent or rusted out or 2 grand

i am thinking of abandoning the project, what do u guys recon all this stuff is worth?

the corollas are driveable and safe, just have chassis damage i didnt notice when i bought them (never buy a car at night)

engine came from ae92 sx, heard running, done 145,000 K's

t50 bought from here, the guy said he would refund the money if it was no good, so it must be, it looks in good nick.

keep or sell? and if sell how much for?

Members dont see this ad

Bigport setups usally go for 800-1200 in good condition, or less depending on if someone hasn't opened the engine up, mixed up the caps and lost the bolts.

Id say a running smallport would be worth 1400-1600 loom,computer and engine complete all ancillaries.

T50's usally start at 200

Just my 2 cents worth, prices do change per state, QLD has most of the good stuff and cheap.

cheers budowski,

yeah the smallport is complete as it came out of the car, clutch through to a/c, p/s, fan belts, everything.

so i guess if i can't find a shell before the council goes apeshit and takes all this to the tip,

i could sell the lot for like 2 grand if someone wants it...

hmm really don't want to get rid of it though, ever since i saw the old lady across the roads ke55 sedan when i was 3yo, Ive wanted 0ne.

and since i saw an ae86, ive wanted a 4age, so its a very nostalgic project, bloody council.

If the heart isn't in it, the motivation will never hold. Set it loose and take what you can get. People are more inclined to buy good parts then buy a big piece of shit. In other words, strip the cars for whats worth keep and be realistic. Straight unrusted gaurds and bumpers, clean windows, seats, interior and engine parts. Send the rest to scrap. Sell the A motor as a complete package for $600 ono and it will all be gone in a week...

...or do like the cat lady and fight for your shit heap.

Edited by GJM85

its not that I'm not motivated, ive been gathering parts for a 4age ke30/55 since i was 16 (I'm 21 now) all my projects aside from the rt142 i had have been completed, its just if the council is going to take all my stuff in my yard to the tip, then charge me for it, its going to suck more ass than a homosexual vacuum cleaner...

lets hope the Verada and the leone wagon sell, then i would have room to take the cars off the front lawn, and council can bugger off.

• 2 weeks later...