January 9, 201115 yr comment_493918 Hey does anyone in SA have any good tire connections? I'm in need of a couple tyres for my KE20 and I'm pretty broke at the moment. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_493942 Hey does anyone in SA have any good tire connections? I'm in need of a couple tyres for my KE20 and I'm pretty broke at the moment. Can anyone recommend anywhere? I have bought second hand tyres from this mob before, sometimes they are as good as new, but much cheaper, worth a try anyhow. http://usedtyremart.com.au/ A. Report
August 12, 201115 yr comment_546148 My brother owns a servo up woop woop, he does tyre repairs, i can generally get tyres from him and just have to pick them up in adelaide.. i got tyres for my vn commodore for 46 bucks a pop, brand new.. umm mass offroad 4wd tyres were 110 ea. let me know what you need i might be able to hook you up with something :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now