Xt130 Struts Into E7

boris

Okay i know its a pretty silly question but i have searched the web and i havent come across any threads/sites that say if i need to change the master cylinder?

I'm stuck between XT130 struts and T18 struts.

essentially all i want them for is the brake upgrade in my ke70.

I want to know if I have to change the brake master cylinder or will the T18/XT struts just bolt in and i can then run the standard ke70 brake master?

i know i have to change over the strut tops and whatnot, as am i aware that XT's are a tad bigger and there are decent upgrades available in the long run.

I just want to get my car running... hahahah

If i don't have to change the master cylinder I'm going for XT, but if i have to change it to run T18 struts i might as well change it to suit XT.

thanks in advance :)

Members dont see this ad

FAQ has the peug /hilux brake upgrade for corona struts. Many people run standard M/C, but you'll have a bit more pedal travel than standard and a tendancy to lock up the rears. You can back off the drums evenly on each side to get it braking a little better but matching MC to the brakes is a good idea and safer. I think corona is 7/8's bore, 13/16th's or 3/4 on the corolla.