January 23, 201115 yr comment_497740 What's involved in getting a 5k registered in a ke20 will I have to take it in or can I just give number over the phone? Any help would be appreciated Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_497769 Roughly remeber someone saying that because its in the same family of engines, and a complete bolt in, that all you have to do is change numbers. Best thing to do is ring up Regency though Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_497778 Oh yeah I do that just made my day cheers guys! Do I just ring the identification place directly? Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498134 No need to ring regency as far as I know, just go to a Transport SA office and fill out "change engine number" form. Done - if they have questions THEY can ring regency (who will just tell them the 5K is a legal swap), and all will be peachy! All the best Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_498201 Roughly remeber someone saying that because its in the same family of engines, and a complete bolt in, that all you have to do is change numbers. Best thing to do is ring up Regency though 7K however isnt a legal swap, needs larger brakes again. At least according to the bloke who built KETURBO25's car. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now