Need Info On Wiring For 20Vsilvertop Into Ae93

saunders1990

hay have been researching on the 4age 20 valve silvertop into ae93 conversion thati am planning on undertaking within the next mounth or so and i have found just about all i need to know about the conversion but when it comesto talking about the wiring people just say something along the lines of "the wiring is the trickiest part but its not that hard"

wich doesnt really help so i was just woundering if anyone had any detailed info on the wiring part of the conversion

Members dont see this ad

Honestly if you can't read a wiring diagram and have to ask you are going to struggle. You also need the right tools to test and diagnose the electrical systems to make it easier..

If you come back with a more specific question I may be able to help, But apart from that you may be better off getting a professional to wire it up.

I've done quite a few 4AGE wire ups in KE70/AE71/AE86s..

Normally I just wire the engine harness separately to the body and just give it Battery/Ignition supplies etc where needed. Usually strip out what isn't needed for the body side of things from the old harness. Though you would probably leave that in a newer corolla like yours as it should integrate to your body harness with a minimal degree of fuss..

• 2 months later...

Ecu plugs are different. Most times the body loom is kept for the dash and the rest. The only parts of the 20 valve loom is the all the sensors on the motor and the Ecu plug. To be honest u are better of gettin a microtech set up. It will be easier and less hassle. I wish I had done that from the start wen I did my 20 valve conversion