My Corolla

KErolla

ok i thought i better introduce my self and post up what i have dun 2 my car so far

i first found the ke30 in the trading post for $600 we went and checked it out and it looked good bar the most corolla rust spots. we took it hoom and the next day went straight 2 work on it satrted with the diff buying a new 1 cos the old 1 was stufed and was making sum funky noises and then brake pads and a full service and then went on 2 the interiour were the carpet was riped and batterd and the seats were torn so we went out and got new carpet and new seats and sum vinal so we could also do the door trims and then went on 2 the exteriou we sanded it back kut and replaced the rust spots and then primerd the car then 3 weeks l8ter we sprayed it the old gemini blue and got a set of ke70 14 inch rims and extractors.

exteriour: 14inch rims and respray gemmy blue

interiour: black vinal door trims and custom parcil tray calica seats in the front ke55 dash

sterio:pioneer head unit mtx 250 watt 6 inch splits with crossovers and tweeters and alpine type s 6x9's in the parcil tray and a custom made back seat sub box that i made for 2 12 inch subs

motor; stock 4kc with extractors 2 a 2.5 inch exhaust all the way

as for pics not sure how 2 post them up but i waill post sum up asap

Members dont see this ad