Cars Coffee And Donuts - Tccav

silverra23

The next Cars, Coffee and Donuts meet is to be held on the 17th of April.

This month meet will be on the other side of town with it being held at Mt Dandenong. It will be at the Sky High cafe. As per usual it will run from 8:30 - 10:30.

Entry to the area is $5 per car.

Map can be found HERE

Please represent TCCAV in the best way possible by driving responsibly and refraining from antisocial or offensive behaviour.

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

so, i was planning to get up early and come to this meet but i think i might not be up by then. that and i can't justify driving for an hour to only be at the meet for 15mins before having to leave for other commitments. :glare: hating it as this is one of my favourite driving roads and general places to be.

hope everyone that does make it enjoys it.

What a great way to start the day... that's good fun driving up that road.. and sorry to Pac for the slight detour on the way home thanks to Tom Tom

Thanks go to Brendan for coming up with the venue again. Great job! I thought the turn out was good given it was further afield. We will come west again soon folks.. a venue with a good carpark and coffee near by would help the cause :)

Great to see a few new cars this month too. A yellow TA22 (he owns a TA27 too!), another yellow TA22, the blue Lotus Esprit complete with huge ironing board on the back.. i mean wing... and Marcus' green Monaro, which has been a garage ornament for many years.

Also cool to have a few more partners out there. Thanks for coming ladies :)

Here are some pics

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

Last one - panorama that didn't work so well!

CC%26D%20April%202011.JPG

All my photos are here -

https://picasaweb.google.com/adamlaws1974/TCCACarsCoffeeDonutsApril2011#

Sing out if you want a high res copy of any of them.