Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1977 Holden Hz "Rolling Shell Kinda"

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

I have decided it's time to clear up some space. I essentially have a WHOLE Holden HZ for sale.

 

I'm pretty sure it will not run. You WILL need a trailer to pick it up.

I stripped the frontend in hopes of rebuilding it with a Chev 454 and what not, but have lost interest/don't have time/etc. I still have the whole front end amongst other parts. It does have some rust on it as to be expected. It WAS a 202 with column shift 3 speed auto (Brand new gearbox!) it has a bench seat.

 

All I'm asking is $800, bargain for an Australian classic. Come take it off my hands!

 

Contact via PM or call/txt me on 0432655359

 

Cheers, Jake.

 

PS: Will post pics Saturday or Sunday.

is motor and box included ?

  • Author

My motor is stuffed, box comes with it, cost me 650 I think. I doubt it ran more then 1000kms.

 

Cheers, Jake.

Is the motor reconditionable, what makes it stuffed*

  • Author

I highly doubt it's reconditionable it's been left out in the weather for 2 years, pretty much bare. I'd just toss it.

Edited by mhmills

  • Author

*Bump*

Pics added. If you require anymore detailed pics let me know.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-070030800 1303701457_thumb.jpg

post-11811-098763000 1303701476_thumb.jpg

post-11811-013961000 1303701551_thumb.jpg

post-11811-093211500 1303701567_thumb.jpg

post-11811-027727700 1303701589_thumb.jpg

post-11811-027534200 1303701604_thumb.jpg

post-11811-019480200 1303701622_thumb.jpg

post-11811-019312900 1303701646_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

  • Author

More pics, couldn't fit them all on the first post.

post-11811-093846000 1303701766_thumb.jpg

post-11811-016414900 1303701786_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

End up selling this?

I'm in negotiations at the moment, someone offering me $350 for the shell no gearbox. Why do you ask?

  • Author

Could be interested in it at the right price

Well, it could be very well sold, I don't want to dog this other guy. How about I pm you if it doesn't go? :)

Yeah exatcly what I was thinking. If he doesn't go thru with it by all means PM Me

 

Cheers

  • Author

Yeah exatcly what I was thinking. If he doesn't go thru with it by all means PM Me

 

Cheers

Sold!!!!!!!!

Please lock her up mods!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.