Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiring Ke30

Featured Replies

Decided it's time to tackle the whole zero power issue to the car.

 

From what I can tell with the wiring diagram, I have blown a fusible link in the circuit, resulting in the whole no power thing..

 

How do I replace these? Also, will I need to replace the wiring throughout the whole circuit as well?

 

Not a wiring expert, just want to know my options, other than "take to auto elec". Currently flat broke..

 

Thanks, Sam

  • 2 months later...

Hey dude was only a couple of wires . And some crappy wiring to the coil , I fixed that and it runs well ' have you found another rolla yet?

check for voltage before the link and after. if voltage there before fuse and not after its kaput.

 

you should be able to replace it. if you can't just cut it out. solder some terminals to the ends of each wire and plug in a new fuse

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.