September 4, 201115 yr comment_551269 Yeh it's a bit of work man I'm helping a friend do his shortened navara It's going to lay rail on 22"s should be a beast but it's deff a huge job have to raise the front 1/4s amd bonnet about an inch to clear the rims but ya get that when ya go all out Cheers Miller Report
September 4, 201115 yr Author comment_551285 I'm kinda lucky very little work needs to be done up front to get the wheels to fit, still havent decided what wheels will be going on it just yet. thinking a set of 15's or 16's with a nice white wall to contrast the black car. chassis will the same red as the drums are painted. a mate suggested I should do a Mater style look ( from the movie ""cars"") but its not really the right shape for it Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now