Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeri'S Ke20

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeap those are the hubcaps I'm getting... Do u know if they are 13" or 14"?

Edited by Jeri

  • Replies 41
  • Views 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

They are 14" mate, I had a set on my 36 for a while, try and get the ones with the white in the middle, it breaks up the silver a bit.(example in my photos)

yes they are 14"

 

36panvan had different style to mine with the little cut outs and white.

with mine they were solid and looked sweeter just clean and polished.

 

either set you find and go with it'll look fresh !!

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

They both look good.... Thanks guys... But now my next problem is getting 14" rims that will fit the car's stud pattern and that the hubcaps... What rims did u guys use?

They both look good.... Thanks guys... But now my next problem is getting 14" rims that will fit the car's stud pattern and that the hubcaps... What rims did u guys use?

 

 

i had 114.3pcd all round, so i ran pintara 14" wheels.

 

if you get stuck there are options of rim PCD redrilling to 110.

 

professional made rims come up on ebay everynow and then in 14" redrilled to 110pcd.

 

if you hunt down the user ScottKE1X, ask if he can hook you up with Frank, he might beable to help you,

 

cheers, scott

Edited by PMP020

hub adaptors would work to hey Scott? cause that's what you run on the wags isn't it?

yes the wagon has adaptors.

 

but i went from 110 to 108 on a 15" wheel with FWD offset.

 

getting a set of 14" wheels redrilled to 110PCD would be a much cheaper solution.

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

Crap!!! These sales always come at the wrong time and on different states!!!

 

I'm on a holiday in thailand ATM, would not be able to afford them when I come back(wife would shoot me) But thanks Scott for the notice...

  • Author

I'm in Thailand, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a 4 DOOR KE20 SEDAN, I honestly didn't even know that the existed.. If I see it again I'll take a pic...

I'm in Thailand, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a 4 DOOR KE20 SEDAN, I honestly didn't even know that the existed.. If I see it again I'll take a pic...

 

New Zealand and Asia got the 4 doors.

there are a few here on home soil, spread thin.

 

they were dime a dozen in Bali.

 

Have fun in Thailand, where are you playing? um i mean staying :)

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

I'm in Phuket ATM .. Will go to Bangkok for a few days before coming home.. The majority of cars here are no more than 5 years old.. Never saw that ke20 again.. Seen a few of the early hilux... Even one with the squre front... The rest are just scooters ( EVERYWHERE!!!!)

  • Author

New Zealand and Asia got the 4 doors.

there are a few here on home soil, spread thin.

 

they were dime a dozen in Bali.

 

Have fun in Thailand, where are you playing? um i mean staying :)

 

cheers, scott

 

My last day in Phuket and I saw the 4 door ke20 again, here is apic....

983a29a3.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Finally got some pics...

 

46eabaab.jpg

Edited by Jeri

  • Author
7b8e2d7d.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.