Ke70 Khana Car

sepblaster

Members dont see this ad

Basher indeed!

Went down to where the Khanacross was meant to be on Sunday. 'rolla in tow.... No-one there! Shattered. 'Apparently' the event wasn't confirmed. It was on the website... >| Anyways.

So, I went and chatted to the farmer over the road and he said that we could take the car for a run if we wanted. Open track!

Got to practice on the usual Khana track, all by ourselves. Was great. Spent an hour teaching the wife how to use the handbrake, awesome fun... and funny. Then spent the next halfa doing some runs myself.

New exhaust sounds great, the engine is sounding pretty strong and going well. Got to fit a tacho so I can see what's happening under the bonnet.

Decided to stop at an hour an a half... that long at full throttle is enough for one Sunday.

I've got some video, I'll post it up soon so you can hear the exhaust and see us sideways.... 70 style :y: :y:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well....

Bit of an update.

Still have the Khanarolla, but I've made another purchase.

Rally looks like fun, and when you see something like this pop up for sale, you can't really say no... I'm sure everyone on this board will agree.

I'll write up some specs later in the week, but here's a teaser pic.... :D

post-12177-0-43884500-1330946962_thumb.jpg